Good News| Oxford University is accepting applications for Clarendon Scholarship
2023 for Masters and Ph.D. Clarendon Scholarship Fully-Funded Degree
Student at Oxford University is open to all international students from
all over the world. The scholarship covers the full tuition fee with a
minimum stipend of £15,009 per year for living expenses.
The University of Oxford is an academic research university located
in Oxford, England. There is evidence of teaching as early as 1096,
making it the oldest in the English-speaking world and the second oldest
in the world.
Clarendon University has one of the largest systems offering approximately 140 annual scholarships each year. Clarendon Scholarships are highly sought after, competitive, and highly sought after.
Detail Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University:
|Degree||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||December 2022 & Jan 2023|
- Master: 1 Year & 2 Year
- Ph.D.: 3 Years
- All Clarendon Scholarships fully cover tuition and college fees.
- Scholars pursuing full-time courses will receive a generous annual living allowance – at least £15,009 for 2023-24.
Part-time scholarship students get scholarships for expenses other than
tuition fees. Part-time scholarship students get scholarships for
expenses other than tuition fees. In 2023-24, Ph.D. scholars should
expect at least £2,502 and part-time master’s students at least £5,003.
- The scholarship is usually awarded for the entire period for which
you are responsible for paying tuition fees to the university, which is
usually the length of your course.
- Required language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world.
- All applicants are eligible for postgraduate study at Oxford University.
- All graduate degree courses are eligible.
- Postgraduate degree or diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Clarendon supports scholars from across the university, without a preference for any particular subject.
- Candidates applying to start a new
Master’s or Ph.D. The course at Oxford is eligible. This includes
students currently studying for the MA at Oxford, but reapplying for the
DPhil (you will be eligible for funding for the DPhil).
- Applicants with outstanding offers starting in 2023-2023 are not eligible for consideration for this scholarship.
- Current students who are continuing to study for the same degree at Oxford next year are not eligible for this scholarship.
The deadline for Clarendon Scholarships
at Oxford University for international students is between December
2022 and January 2023, depending on the course completion date.
How to Apply for Clarendon Scholarship?
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the below link to apply online or check the official notification of the scholarship.