Applicants who want to study in Japan without IELTS. Your wait is now over. Applications are now open for the Fully Funded MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023. All international students
from all over the world are eligible to apply for this MEXT Titech
University scholarship. The ministry of education of japan offers MEXT
scholarships at the Tokyo Institute of Technology. The MEXT Titech University is offering master’s and PhD degree programs for the September 2023 intake.
It is the most prestigious scholarship in japan. MEXT is offering a fully funded scholarship. It means the Japanese government will pay your all expenses including Accommodation, Meals, Insurance, and Tuition fees and give you a monthly stipend. The Tokyo Institute of Technology ranked 8th in Japan and 110 in World. The MEXT scholarship Duration of the Master’s Degree Program is 2 Years & PhD is 3 years. The University ranked #56 in QS Ranking.
If applicants have completed their previous degree in English then the applicant doesn’t need IELTS/TOEFL test. Applicants don’t need to have a Knowledge of the Japanese Language. 298,000 International Students are currently studying in Japan. The total numbers of Universities are 780 in Japan. More information about the Fully Funded MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023 is given in below.
Details About Fully Funded MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023
- Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Doctoral Education program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 7th, 2022
- Masters Program: 2 Yeas
- Doctoral Program: 3 Years
- Combined Masters & Doctoral Program: 3 Years.
- Round-Trip Airfare will be given to selected applicants.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 147,000 for the Master’s
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 148,000 for a Doctoral
- Free Application Admission,
- No Tuition Fees.
- Applicants must hold the citizenship of a country
- International students from around the world from any country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- No Need for Language Test IF (Those students whose language
institute was in English can Submit an English Proficiency Certificate
from their University & they are exempted from the Language Test)
September 12, 2022 – December 7, 2022
Deadline for Consent Mail/Letter Submission
December 1, 2022 at 23:59 (JST)
December 7, 2022 at 23:59 (JST)
Notification of Result
March 6, 2023 at 15:00 (JST)
How To Apply For Fully Funded MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023?
The application process is online. Applicants need to apply online and submit all the documents.