Hong Kong Fellowship 2023 (Direct Doctorate from Bachelors)
Applications are open for the Hong Kong Fellowship 2023 (Direct Doctorate from Bachelors). Entrants from anywhere in the world can apply for these Fully Funded fellowships to pursue a Ph.D. Programs. Almost all the subjects like Medicine, Arts, Engineering, Law, and Business are offered.
applicants have the opportunity to complete their Ph.D. programs at Top
Hong Kong Universities. Keep in mind that applicants for the Hong Kong
Ph.D. fellowship and master’s programs must possess a bachelor’s degree
(16 years of education). Additionally, accepting applications are the
Hong Kong Scholarships for International Students. The Hongkong
government will cover every cost. It offers top-notch education and
renowned universities. Start immediately submitting online applications.
The fellowship program involves a total of eight esteemed universities.
Applicants may choose from any academic area of study that the
university offers. There are no prerequisites in terms of education.
300 scholarships for
study in Hong Kong will be given out for the upcoming academic year
2023. There is no requirement for a language test like the IELTS if you
previously received a degree in English. The Hing Kong Government
Scholarship aims to entice the best and brightest students from all over
the world to study for Direct Ph.D. at Hong Kong’s universities. There
is no application fee for this government scholarship. Don’t worry about them because all of the expenses have been funded. The steps for applying for the Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship 2023 is listed below (Direct Ph.D. from Bachelors).
Short Details of the Hong Kong Fellowship 2023 (Direct Doctorate from Bachelors):
- Program: Fellowship
- Courses Available: Doctorate Programs
- Award Coverage: Funded
- Host Country: Hong Kong
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Application Deadline: 1st December 2022
- HK$309,600 (approximately US$39,700) per year as a stipend (to Pay for Meals and Housing)
- A HK$12,900 conference and research-related travel allowance
- If award recipients need more than three years to finish their
doctoral degree, the universities that have been chosen for the awards
may provide additional assistance. For more information, please get in
touch with the relevant universities directly.
List of Universities Participating:
The Following Eight Universities Offer the Ph.D. Fellowship Program. The list of universities is below here:
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of Hong Kong
- Engineering and Technology
- Social Science and Business Studies
Eligibility Requirements for Application:
The selection requirements will be based on the following points:
- Academic excellence
- Research Ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership abilities
Important Documents Required:
- The highest degree transcript
- Online Application form
- The study plan
- A current JPG or PNF format passport-size photo.
- letters of recommendation
- Diploma of English Proficiency.
The deadline for applying for the Hong Kong Fellowship 2023 (Direct Doctorate from Bachelors) is 1st December 2022.
How to Apply for the Hong Kong Fellowship 2023 (Direct Doctorate from Bachelors):
Eligible candidates must first submit an initial application online through the Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme Electronic System (HKPFSES) by December 1, 2022, in order to obtain an HKPFS Reference Number, before submitting applications for Ph.D. admission to their preferred universities.
Candidates may choose up to two programs or departments from one or more universities under the HKPFS 2023/24. They should abide by the admission standards of the university and the program they have selected.
Since some universities may have deadlines that immediately follow those for initial applications, candidates should submit initial applications as early as possible to ensure they have enough time to submit applications to universities.
- Step 1: Submit the Initial Application to Research Grants Council
- Step 2: Submit Full Applications to Proposed Universities
Candidates should follow up with full applications to the recommended universities for their preferred Ph.D. programs before the deadlines established by each institution, referencing their HKPFS Reference Number. To apply, kindly go to the website listed below.