- 1 Radboud University Scholarships 2023-24 in the Netherlands:
- 1.1 Complete Overview of Radboud University Scholarships 2023-24:
- 1.2 Scholarship Support:
- 1.3 List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Radboud University:
- 1.4 Necessary Documents:
- 1.5 Application Last Date:
- 1.6 Guidelines How to Submit Application for Radboud University Scholarships 2023-24 in the Netherlands
Radboud University Scholarships 2023-24 in the Netherlands:
Radboud University Scholarships 2023-24 in the Netherlands is Open for all International applicants who want Pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue Master Degrees programs. All-Academic disciplines such as arts, business, history, computer science, Social Sciences and Physical Sciences, and Medical Sciences are available at Radboud University. All English Language Studies. University offers 12 Full Scholarships and 25 Partial Scholarships annually. The student will pay all the tuition fees abroad.No Application Fee will be charged to students.
The Radboud Scholarship is a fully paid scholarship and funded by a master’s master’s degree in the Netherlands. Students who receive full-time students will receive tuition fees, living expenses, and travel expenses, and students who will receive partial bursaries will receive a reduction in tuition fees. language. This is an annual study program but to complete this course in the second year of the king’s program, the prize must be passed on to the previous year’s course.
The Government of the Netherlands offers many annual Scholarships for foreign students who do not have the resources to study abroad. Radboud University Granted 12 various Scholarships and 25 qualified Scholarships. All costs will be held by the host University who will handle the study. This is a great opportunity for International Students to study in the Netherlands.
The Radboud University is a Top Ranked Public Research Institute founded in 1923. The National Rate of Radboud University is 7th among all the Netherlands Universities. The international standard according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 130th Rate. This University has an outstanding Co-Education Environment. All the Departments and Schools are fully furnished and full of instruments. Don’t miss this opportunity. The complete guideline is given below:
Complete Overview of Radboud University Scholarships 2023-24:
- Offered Degrees: Master Degrees
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Radboud University
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Eligibility: International & non-EU/EEA
- Application Last Date: 1 November 2022
Two types of Scholarships are offered by Radboud University one Fully Funded and 2nd Partial Funded. Details are below:
- Students selected for the European Full Scholarship will receive a total scholarship of approximately € 16,000.
- Students who have been selected for a small-scale bursary receive less than € 2,168 as scholarships.
- Free Visa
- Residence permit
- Health insurance
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Radboud University:
All major topics are available at this university. Students choose by choice. Master Degree Program Period 2-3 years.
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary, and Cultural Studies
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Social and Cultural Science
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science
- Biology including Transnational Water
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
To qualify for the Radboud Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- hold a non-EU / EEA passport
- they do not qualify for a lower EEA scholarship for other reasons.
- Have (will receive) a Bachelor’s degree obtained outside the Netherlands, have no degree obtained from the Netherlands, and have not received any previous education in the Netherlands.
- Must have the English language proficiency for the Master’s program you have chosen.
- fully enrolled in a Master-degree program taught in English from September 1, 2021, as stated in the official letter of acceptance.
- Candidates are able to comply with the requirements for obtaining a Netherlands Visa.
- Register at Radboud University as a student for this educational year and a Master’s degree program for which the scholarship will be given.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Restart / Short
- For a Bachelor’s Master Degree Transcript.
- Passport for International Students.
- Curriculum or Research Proposal.
- English language certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Skilled and Intelligent Students prefer that.
- Those selected have higher grades.
- Strong Background Information.
- Selection on the basis of a motivational and learning strategy presented by students.
Application Last Date:
The closing date for the application of the Radboud University Scholarships 2023-24 in the Netherlands is 1 November 2022.
Guidelines How to Submit Application for Radboud University Scholarships 2023-24 in the Netherlands
- Application for admission and application for a bursary is fully integrated, there is no separate process for applying for scholarships.
- You should apply for the Radboud Scholarship by showing at the time of your application for admission to the OSIRIS Application that you want to apply for the Radboud Scholarship.
- You will then be asked to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
- For further knowledge on this study program, you can get information through the International Office of [email protected].
- To benefit from this European study course, you must complete your application online before the closing date.